VANCOUVER, British Columbia – Payfirma, a leader in mobile and eCommerce payment processing, introduces a Recurring Billing solution to its growing suite of payment products. Designed for installment payments, subscriptions and memberships, Payfirma’s Recurring Billing helps businesses avoid the hassle associated with billing customers on a regular basis by offering an automated solution that’s easy to use.
“We continuously work to enhance the checkout experience our merchants give to their customers,” says Michael Gokturk, Payfirma CEO. “The automation and customization now available through Recurring Billing gives merchants a payment solution that is flexible, customer-friendly and simple.”
Payfirma’s new Recurring Billing benefits merchants by giving them the power to:
- Automate online credit card billing
- Customize settings and scheduling of billing plans
- Manage plan details such as billing amounts, cycles and card information
- Customize email receipt automation for every transaction
- Access complete customer payment history for all plans
- Receive internal notification for expiring cards
- Access real-time payment reporting and analytics
- Reconcile and track revenue bookings all in one place
- Easily integrate with website and mobile applications using our simple payment API
With Payfirma’s Recurring Billing solution businesses gain total control over their billing for a simpler and more efficient billing experience for now and as their business grows.
Payfirma is an award winning payments company that helps businesses accept credit and debit cards online, in-stores, and on mobile devices. Payfirma’s payment solutions keep all transaction data in one place, making it simple for businesses to use their sales data to make smarter decisions about their customers, products and employees. To learn more about Payfirma, visit www.payfirma.com or call 1-800-747-6883 to speak to any one of our amazing people.
Caroline Carter, 778-918-7206
Public Relations Manager