Before you know it, the holiday season is here. We find ourselves in the final days of the year needing to know whether our favorite carriers will be open, closed, or have changed their service. Of course, there’s the ever-important “ship by” dates for making sure your packages get there on time, so to help, we’ve called on our friends at ShipStation for their expertise on the subject.
Here is their yearly infographic to help you know all the dates to get your orders (and presents!) out on time.
ShipStation has made their infographic at a size that fits most widescreen monitors, so you can just leave it up as your desktop wallpaper and never worry about finding it again when you need to know the dates.
Download the Guide Here:
A few words of advice from the ShipStation team:
- Make your own business’s holiday shipping ship-by dates extremely visible on your site so your customers never have a question of when they need to purchase by.
- Include times, as well, for when you cut off shipping each day so they know when to get their order in.
- When you’re creating your own calendar, don’t forget about padding the dates to include your processing time.
- Don’t procrastinate! Shipping earlier rather than later is always a good idea.
- Ship-by dates for shipping to Military addresses via USPS
- FedEx Same Day service information
- Canada Post’s Suggested Mail-by Dates
For more information about ShipStation, visit ShipStation.com