Payfirma is an award winning financial technology startup based in Vancouver. We develop technology that lets any business accept credit and debit cards in their stores, online or on a mobile or tablet device.
We are seeking a dynamic individual to join our QA Team. We are looking for energetic and personable people who are interested in expanding their QA skill set while working on exciting industry leading projects. This is the right job for you if you are outgoing, attentive to detail, eager to learn new technologies and have what it takes to track down and capture those hard to find bugs.
- •Participate in Test Planning, Creation and Executive of Test Cases, Defect Reporting, Defect Verification and General Documentation
- •Investigation of issues in order to determine specific steps for reproduction and scope
- •Create test cases and test suites to ensure through regression testing
- •Analysis of complicated systems with many points of integration on a low level where you may be exposed to a variety of different technologies
- •Work with various mobile platforms such as iOS, Blackberry, Android to ensure that the mobile applications meet specifications
- •Work with different browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari and IE to ensure web applications and integrations meet specifications
- •Collaborate with your team members during the investigation and reproduction of defects that impact our merchants and their customers
- •Report details of issues in JIRA
- •Documentation of information in Confluence
Skills and Expertise
- •Knowledgeable with iOS, BlackBerry, and Android mobile applications
- •Basic understanding of mobile client and server systems
- •A basic understanding of QA testing and theories
- •Strong verbal and written communication skills
- •Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in an environment with rapidly changing responsibilities and requirements
- •Able to work independently and in a team setting
- •Quick learner who enjoys learning new technologies and is able to keep the big picture in mind during the testing of a system that integrates with other systems
Nice To Haves
- •Working knowledge of mobile application development, integrated development environments and mobile application deployment methods
- •Previous mobile application testing experience
- •Basic understanding of mobile platforms and technologies;
- •Familiarity with JIRA and Confluence WIKI
- •Experience working with payment technologies
- •Basic understanding of PCI standards
- •Experience working in a retail or hospitality environment
Compensation package is commensurate with experience. Employee will be paid a competitive base salary, potential commissions and annual bonuses. Payfirma also offers one of the best medical and dental benefit packages in Canada and a healthy stock option plan that ensures you succeed when we succeed.
How to Apply
If you think you’re a great fit for this position, email email@example.com with the Subject Line“New Application: Jr/Intermediate Level QA Analyst”. Include a blurb about yourself and what amazing things you can bring to Payfirma. Don’t forget to attach your Resume, Cover Letter and any other portfolio documents you want to share with us. You can also apply using LinkedIn.