Credit card payments – in particular, online credit card payments – are on the rise. 78% of the U.S. population above the age 15 has made a purchase online. eCommerce sales grow 19% each year worldwide, and worldwide online retail sales are expected to top $27 trillion in 2020.
From designing a mobile-friendly eCommerce store to how to optimize conversions, we’ve rounded up 15 blog posts about eCommerce. Check them out below!
Why accept online payments?
- The jury of public opinion has spoken: Customers love online payments. Here are just four reasons why.
- Still thinking about whether to accept online payments? Here are 8 reasons why you should.
- If you’re not selling online, you could be missing out on sales. It may be time for an online store.
Building your online store
- Return policies can be a definitive positive selling advantage for retailers and a point of assurance for shoppers. Read on for why online retailers should use their return policy for competitive advantage.
- Your online store is great, but it’s static. This post talks about why you should use gamification in your online store.
- One of the most underrated and overlooked marketing tactics is the use of eCommerce blogs. Here are some secrets to highly successful eCommerce blogs.
- Having a mobile and tablet-friendly eCommerce website is all about winning micro-moments. Read these 11 tips for doing just that.
- When creating a strategy for optimizing your eCommerce marketing for mobile, there are a few main things to pay attention to. Here’s how to optimize your eCommerce marketing for mobile.
- It’s not a hunch – it’s science. Read this article for how to use psychology to increase eCommerce conversions.
- Hey eCommerce merchants, if you’re not sending shopping cart abandonment emails, you’re throwing money out the window. This post goes through the power of cart abandonment emails and tips for sending them.
Maintaining your eCommerce store
- “I love chargebacks,” said no one ever. This blog post goes through 3 ways to reduce eCommerce chargebacks.
- Let’s face it: tax filing is a chore but you can make the experience less painful by claiming all of the deductions available for your eCommerce business and reducing your taxable income for the year. Here are 6 crucial tax deductions for eCommerce merchants.
- Fraud happens; it’s inevitable. This blog post goes through 3 easy ways to prevent online fraud.