In today’s fast-moving business environment, merchants must quickly adapt their payment processing to meet evolving customer needs. As the COVID-19 epidemic drives a record number of businesses to operate partly or completely online, accepting online payments has become a vital business priority.
To make this transition fast, easy and cost-effective, Payfirma offers customers our Virtual Terminal, turning your computers, mobile phones and web browsers into payment processing technology.
With a simple setup and without the need of additional equipment, the Payfirma Virtual Terminal lets you process transactions, authorizations and refunds. The terminal also automatically sends your customers branded receipts by email, with a few clicks in a matter of seconds.
How Virtual Terminals Work
The Virtual Terminal allows you to accept payments wherever you are, whether it’s on the road, at a tradeshow, at home, or in the office. All you need to do is simply input the customer’s credit card information however you receive it—over the phone, through the web, by email, or in person. If you have previously stored the customer’s information in the customer vault, you simply select their record and proceed.
The system is powered by a payment gateway that creates a secure landing page where you can input customer card information and complete transactions. The funds are deposited in your bank account quickly and seamlessly. No separate payment terminal is needed.
With Payfirma’s Virtual Terminal, you get access to a highly intuitive, merchant-friendly dashboard with real-time snapshots of all transactions. The dashboard also gives you valuable intelligence about your customers and employees, which can help you make smarter business decisions.
Keeping Transactions and Customer Data Secure
The Virtual Terminal is simple to use and secure. You can safely store customer data for faster seamless transactions, with the ability to input up to five credit cards for each person. The data is tokenized in our customer vault, eliminating scope towards your PCI DSS compliance by keeping sensitive credit card data in your system.
Other Benefits of a Virtual Terminal
With a Virtual Terminal you can also:
- Create multiple user accounts and assign roles to your team members (admin, sales and reporting) and control permissions of each user account.
- Get robust reporting for all of your transactions on a single platform, including paid, unpaid, mobile, web, ecommerce, invoicing, overdue payments, total sales and declined payment data.
- Integrate your shopping cart, or eCommerce platform with Payfirma’s open API and hosted payment page and start securely accepting payments in your digital environments.
- Create an invoice for your customers with a click-to-pay link. Automatically send a receipt and track payment statuses in real time.
- Easily switch between USD and CAD when you input transaction details.
- Set up recurring credit card payments. This will help you improve cash flow as you provide a convenient service to customers.
The Virtual Terminal is the simplest way to accept credit card payments using any device, anytime, anywhere. Contact us today to find how we can help your business to keep its virtual doors open during trying times.