With the impact of COVID-19 evolving daily and as we all navigate this situation and the effect it will have on our family, friends, businesses, and community, we wanted to reassure you, our customers and partners, that we continue to work diligently to serve you.
Our top priority and primary concern is the safety of our employees, customers, partners and communities.
We have implemented our business continuity measures to do our part for the safety of our people and our communities while we strive to provide you with the best possible service.
- For our employees, we have implemented work from home arrangements.
- For our customers and partners, we remain committed to providing you with the same uninterrupted service you need to operate your business.
From a payments perspective, we offer the following recommendations:
- Encourage your customers to use a contactless card (tapping) and not cash
- Clean and disinfect your point of sale terminals by:
- Turning off your terminal and disconnect from power
- Clean with water and microfiber cloth. Please do not put water directly on the terminal. Simply dampen the microfibre and wipe down your terminal
- Do not use any solvents or detergents or any abrasive cleaners
- After you clean the terminal use an alcohol-based wipe or disinfectant on the microfibre cloth. Avoid applying anything directly on the terminal
- Contact us if setting up an ecommerce account, a virtual terminal or providing wireless point of sale terminals would be of help facilitate payments for your business during this time.
These are challenging and unsettling times, yet we feel confident that we will manage through this together. We will continue to update you and as always, contact us with any questions.
Thank you for your continued business and partnership.
Be well and let’s do what we can to take care of each other.