Payfirma is an award winning financial technology startup based in Vancouver. We develop technology that lets any business accept credit and debit cards in their stores, online or on a mobile or tablet device.
Payfirma’s sales team drives new business and market effectiveness through inbound and outbound initiatives. As a member of our team, you will work to gain an understanding of business’ needs and match them to our products and services and identify. We have both a team and individual target. We work together as a team to help each other succeed. We provide training and support to help you close deals. We are a fast growing company and there is ample opportunity for upward movement.
- •Delivering high quality, sustainable sales
- •Excellent communication and quick on your feet
- •Staying current with the industry and trends and using the information accordingly
- •Researching & qualifying leads and prospecting regularly
- •Using effective negotiation and networking techniques to enhance your sales
- •You need to be hungry
- •3+ years in a sales role
- •Direct business sales experience with success in closing sales
- •Ability to produce results with minimum supervision, in a fast paced dynamic environment
- •Ability to think strategically and create links between business direction and specific solution
- •Software, ecommerce, or payments experience a plus
Compensation package is commensurate with experience. Employee will be paid a base salary, potential commissions and annual bonuses. Payfirma also offers one of the best medical and dental benefit packages in Canada and a healthy stock option plan that ensures you succeed when we succeed.
How to Apply
If you think you’re a great fit for this position, email email@example.com with the Subject Line “New Application: Payment Advisor”. Include a blurb about yourself and what amazing things you can bring to Payfirma. Don’t forget to attach your Resume, Cover Letter and any other portfolio documents you want to share with us. You can also apply using LinkedIn.