Payfirma builds the next generation of mobile payment and mobile point-of-sale apps. We are looking for a mobile app developer to lead the development and maintenance of iOS apps, our mobile terminal and mobile point-of-sale. You will work as part of the Payfirma development team that focuses on the backend platform of the mobile apps.
- Act as lead mobile developer
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle – build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
- Work directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test and realize products
- Translate requirements into elegeant functional solutions
- Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects
- Work along the web developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps
- Work with the front end developers to build the interface with focus on usability features
- Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences
- Optimize performance for the apps
- Proven commercial software development experience – desktop and mobile
- Excellent testing/QA skills
- Strong OO design and programming skills in Objective-C
- Familiar with iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location, etc.)
- Familiar with Xcode
Compensation package is commensurate with experience. Employee will be paid a competitive base salary, potential commissions and annual bonuses. Payfirma also offers one of the best medical and dental benefit packages in Canada and a healthy stock option plan that ensures you succeed when we succeed.
How to Apply
If you think you’re a great fit for this position, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Line “New Application: Mobile Developer”. Include a blurb about yourself and what amazing things you can bring to Payfirma. Don’t forget to attach your Resume, Cover Letter and any other portfolio documents you want to share with us. You can also apply using LinkedIn.