We are looking for an amazing sales leader to manage and grow Payfirma’s sales organization. He/She is responsible for the direction and management of all sales operations for Payfirma. The VP of Sales will drive the company’s achievement of its customer acquisition and revenue goals. He/she will set strategy and ensure all teams across all channels exceed targets.
- Lead the overall management and growth of Payfirma’s sales organization and sales initiatives.
- Define and achieve weekly/monthly/quarterly revenue forecasts.
- Liaise between quality control, the customer ,and sales for additional requirements through the application process.
- Establish training, compensation, and sales incentive programs for Payfirma.
- Drive the development of national, and, if appropriate, international sales strategies.
- Maintain key customer relationships and develop and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer base.
- Manage overall inside and outside sales processes and set appropriate metrics for sales funnel management.
- Develop pricing policies, including volume discounts and terms and conditions.
- Work closely with VP of Marketing to execute measurable demand generation activities.
- Drive customer-driven requirements from the field into Payfirma’s product team.
- 10+ years experience in Sales; including 3+ years in software and ecommerce, mobile, and/or payments.
- Exceptional track record of direct sales success.
- 5+ years sales management and leadership experience.
- Experience building, running, and optimizing an inside/inbound sales team.
- Exceptional qualifying, sales process, forecasting and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with cross-departmental teams esp. marketing.
- Strong experience using Salesforce for sales/deal management, reporting and forecasting.
- Strong work ethic, sense of responsibility, and able to meet or exceed sales targets while delivering quality customer relationships.
- BA degree or higher.
Compensation package is commensurate with experience. Employee will be paid a base salary, potential commissions and annual bonuses. Payfirma also offers one of the best medical and dental benefit packages in Canada and a healthy stock option plan that ensures you succeed when we succeed.