Payfirma builds the next generation of mobile payment and mobile point-of-sale apps. We are looking for a mobile app developer to lead the development and maintenance of iOS apps, our mobile terminal and mobile point-of-sale. You will work as part of the Payfirma development team that focuses on the backend platform of the mobile apps.
- Act as lead mobile developer
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle - build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
- Work directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test and realize products
- Translate requirements into elegeant functional solutions
- Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects
- Work along the web developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps
- Work with the front end developers to build the interface with focus on usability features
- Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences
- Optimize performance for the apps
- Proven commercial software development experience - desktop and mobile
- Excellent testing/QA skills
- Strong OO design and programming skills in Objective-C
- Familiar with iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location, etc.)
- Familiar with Xcode
Compensation package is commensurate with experience. Employee will be paid a competitive base salary, potential commissions and annual bonuses. Payfirma also offers one of the best medical and dental benefit packages in Canada and a healthy stock option plan that ensures you succeed when we succeed.