We are looking for an developer to focus on our front-end web platform. You should have a passion for shipping elegant, responsive web interfaces that that will change the payment industry. You will develop the front end experience that will be used by thousands of businesses. It's a great team environment with a ton of flexibility. Give it a shot.
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones
- Work closely with and incorporate feedback from, product UX designers and back-end engineers
- Rapidly fix bugs and solve problems
- Pro-actively look for ways to make Payfirma better
- An eye for great design and user experiences
- Ability to work in small team / startup setting
- Seen all pitfalls of IE, Chrome, Mozilla
- Knowledge of mysql a plus
- Knowledge of java, objective-c a plus
- Degree in computer science a plus
Compensation package is commensurate with experience. Employee will be paid a competitive base salary, potential commissions and annual bonuses. Payfirma also offers one of the best medical and dental benefit packages in Canada and a healthy stock option plan that ensures you succeed when we succeed.